- posted by Jennifer
- Roll your eyes...
That's what I used to do when I saw other people using a selfie stick. It looks ridiculous right? Not until you actually try it and experience it on your own, don't be so quick to knock it out just yet. Millions of people travel everyday, and I'm sure many of you have been asked to be a "photographer" at some point, and have also asked strangers and passers to take your photo, too.
With the vast popularity of selfie sticks, you don't have to worry about that anymore. It comes with great pros and you can travel freely without bothering anyone to take your photo. And being a photographer, sometimes you don't want to lug around your big camera and 5 extra lenses. If you prefer less baggage and versatility when capturing photos, all you need is a selfie stick, and your smart phone.
See how people have used the selfie stick while traveling.
- Isn't this a cool group shot? Getting ready to sail off somewhere, and you're able to snap a quick one with the selfie stick. It would be much more complex trying to use your arms, and the photo wouldn't look as wide with a nice background. You can also attach the "fish-eye lense" gadget to get these type of shots.
- Traveling SOLO allows you to express freely, and what better way to document it than on the beach, or anywhere for that matter. It's not about being narcissistic, but making this a moment you will remember. You get to enjoy it, and look back on where you've gone, and what you've seen. Not a lot of people get to do this.
- Backpacking and strolling new city streets with some friends is an unforgettable experience, too. You can't ask a stranger to take photos for you all day long, so, take it into your own hands with the selfie stick. Plus, you can capture restaurant and food, or architectural buildings in many ways. Wherever there is a good scene, it's only a click away.
- It's time to utilize this cool travel tool to make your experiences so much more special. Don't mind the uncanny looks or laughs from people-they don't know what they're missing!
- If you would like to read more about The Memory Journalists selfie stick, check out our product details and buy now!