- posted by Jennifer
- Last week I met up with Darleen and David and Dominic who we've photographed since Darleen and David's wedding, their pregnancy, and Dominic at several time-frames throughout the last two years.
We arrived at my favorite park and this was one of my first shots of the afternoon. :-) I just LOVE it. Dominic just wanted to play and we had other plans. We wanted to get a family photograph, since David's mom, Mildred (aka grandma), and David's brother and his wife, Bruce and Vandana, and their two girls, Anjali and Abigail, were all in attendance as well.
- I just love where Darleen finds Dom's clothes. And Vandana had the girls in perfect matching dresses.
- Anjali saw how daddy hugged her in this photo and she mimicked it with her sister.
- Dominic loves Woody and this doll is awesome!
- We finally started to play and the smiles all returned.
- Abigail enjoyed the swings too!
- Another photo I just LOVE LOVE LOVE. Dominic has great facial expressions and dad likes to encourage them. :-)
- This was just a perfect moment when I had Abi's full attention.
- One photo of Grandma and the grandkids. It was no feat to get everyone looking in the same direction all at once!
- David had just sneezed and provided great entertainment for Anjali.
- After I asked if this pose was mimicking Dr. Evil (from Austin Powers), and the answer was yes, this became my favorite photo of the entire afternoon. :-)