Posted by Isabel on September 27
Photographed by Isabel
- posted by Isabel
- Cetera and Brannon were our recent Wine and Roses Decadent Affair Raffle winner for a Memory Journalists date night engagement session. We met up at Pizza Rock on K Street in Sacramento. We had such a great time doing their date night session.
- Nothing like stopping traffic to take a photo!
- This next series is a favorite!
- These two are so stinking cute!!
- Congratulations Cetara and Brannon on your engagement and for winning a date night session with us. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!!
- posted by Jennifer
- Just a few weeks ago, I photographed Maverick at 1 year old. I met Jenelle at one of my favorite parks in Folsom and we played.
- Mav has some of the darkest eyes...and super expressive.
- We stopped for a little break and I love that he was enthralled with watching me and the camera.
- Mav found the sandy stairs a bit of an odd texture when he wanted to climb them.
- The swing is always a favorite and I love how it shows off his teeth-y smile!
- What I love about this park is that it's great for kids of all ages and boys and girls alike seem to love the variety of hiding spots.
- The park also has a very cool colorful wall. Maverick was drawn to the yellow smiley face, and the large yellow ice cream cone too.
- After a quick clothing change, we headed off to play some ball. Daddy would have been proud! (Dustin couldn't make it to the shoot but he was there in spirit with the Athletics jersey!)
- This is one of my favorites of the entire day. Mav appears to have the whole park to himself and not a care in the world.
- I'll end with one of Mav's obsessions of the moment...bike pedals. He went up to at least 3 different bikes to check them out, and this was one, being upright was the best! What a great day!
- posted by Isabel
- Davis is where these two met. So Davis is where we decided to shoot Kristen and Brad's date night session. We started out with a nice little appetizer and a happy hour drink at Sophia's Tai Kitchen.
- This was just outside of the restaurant. I just love all the colors and feel of Davis.
- Jen first met Kristen several years ago at another wedding, where Kristen performs as part of an orchestra. Ever since, Kristen has stayed in touch with Jen to make sure when the day came that she got married, that The Memory Journalists could photograph her wedding.
- We seriously laughed almost the entire session!! These two are so much fun.
- Kristen picked the location and I just loved all the color and texture this area provided for us.
- Doesn't this just make you want to paint on a train?
- And then the ever beautiful UC Davis Arboretum. It is so beautiful there.
- Love, Love, Love this shot!!
- The Memory Journalists team look forward to capturing Kristen and Brad's Wedding in December of this year. Congratulations again to you both!
- posted by Isabel
- It was a sweet summer evening just a few weeks ago when these two made it official. In front of their family and very dearest of friends Malakai and Elizabeth said their vows. Their promises to be their for each other through good times and bad. Every word spoken had more emotion and love than any ceremony I have ever attended. Elizabeth and Malakai, I see you! ;)
- I just loved the jewels on her already gorgeous tatoo!! Such a pretty touch.
- Such a sweet and inviting ceremony.
- Each stone on Elizabeth's ring represented a special meaning to both her and Malakai.
- Congratulations again to the two of you. And thank you to our dear past Client's Christine and Richard for referring them to the Memory Journalists.