- posted by Jennifer
- I recently spent an afternoon with the Millard family taking photos. We started at the house before we head outside.
- I love the girls' smiles in this photo....Ella especially totally looks like herself her.
- While it was full sun outside, we didn't really let that get in our way. The goal of the afternoon was to play.
- Ella and Anna got a kick out of pushing mom and dad on the swings; usually it's the other way around.
- I forgot how much fun swings can be....and the girls loved it when I laid on the ground to get their photos.
- How's this for piggy-back rides?
- Anna was big into wanting to climb the big oaks, so we used the big tree for some family portraits.
- This was one of my faves (from when we were leaving the house) of a huge family hug. Yes, it's out of order - sorry!
- We're back to our tree here. I think if we left it to Anna, everyone would have been required to climb higher.
- As the afternoon wore on, the girls got more and more comfortable with me, and Ella was excitedly coming up with tons of posing options for the family. She became my little director.
- Here's one of just little Michael.
- One last favorite...as you know I'm a sucker for feet. The girls were such good sports - I wish I could have them help me at all my shoot with ideas!
- posted by Jennifer
- I missed being at the hospital when Kylie Jean was born to take photos, but I was there just a few hours later. Natalie and Ryan are the proud parents of a little girl.
- Ryan became a quick expert at wrapping up Kylie to keep her warm.
- Just a few days later, I went over to Natalie and Ryan's to take a few newborn photos. This is one of my favorites!
- Kylie was starting to get sleeping very quickly and had the biggest yawn!
- I can't wait to see if Kylie takes after Natalie's eyes.
- A happy camper right after a changing.
- Kylie was born a few weeks early, so she is just so small looking here.
- Dad wanted to try to put Kylie is his cowboy hat....an almost fit!
- Natalie (and Ryan) did a great job decorating the nursery.
- And since Natalie is part of our book club, she had a head start on a library for Kylie. Also shown is proud grandparents! I can't wait to see Kylie soon again.